Recipe Courtesy of Christine Fielder
1. Combine cheeses and divide half for topping and half for filling.
2. Chop the dark green part of the onion only.
3. Divide green onion tops into 2 equal portions.
4. Combine the ½ cheese, ½ onion tops, soups, chiles and sour cream.
5. Set aside 1 ½ cups of this mixture for topping.
6. Add chicken to the remainder for filling and mix well.
7. Put 3 heaping tablespoons of filling on each tortilla and roll.
8. Place tortilla seam side down in a lightly oiled, shallow, 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
9. Arrange tortillas in a single layer, using 2 pans if necessary.
10. Spread reserved topping mixture over tortillas.
11. Cover with remaining cheeses and onion tops.
12. Bake uncovered for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
13. Let stand a few minutes before serving.
14. Serve with salsa or hot sauce on the side.
Follow Holly Fielder on Twitter: @holly7berry