Listen and subscribe to our podcast from your mobile device:
On Tuesday, Pepperdine released that they would be suspending the Buenos Aires and London abroad programs due to Coronavirus. On Wednesday morning, the student body was notified that classes would be held remotely, and anyone who lived on campus must go home.
In This Week’s Episode:
- Ashley Mowreader and Rowan Toke report on the suspension of the B.A. and London programs.
- Kayiu Wong and Austin Hall report on student’s reactions immediately following President Gash’s email.
- Emily Shaw reports on SGA’s reactions to the email in their weekly meeting.
- Kyle McCabe talks with Phil Phillips, Pepperdine’s senior VP of Administration.
- Ashley and Rowan’s story on the suspension of the B.A. program.
- Kayiu and Austin’s piece about student reactions immediately following the university’s decision to go remote.
- Kyle’s inside look into Pepperdine’s Emergency Operations Committee.
- Highlights of the Zoom town hall with Pepperdine administrators.
Listen in, and tell us what you think. Email us at email@example.com. Follow James Moore on Twitter: @james25moore. If you’re interested in advertising with “The Graph,” write to us at PeppGraphicAdvertising@gmail.com.
“The Graph” is made by Kaelin Mendez, Channa Steinmetz, Madeline Carr, Camryn Gordon, Robbie McMurray, Jeremy Zerbe, Natalie Rulon, Elizabeth Smith, and Courtenay Stallings. This episode was recorded in the KWVS podcast studio studio. “The Graph” is a Pepperdine Graphic Media production.