- 2 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 cups quick oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or Nutella
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a large sauce pan bring sugar, cocoa, butter, milk and salt to rapid boil.
2. Let boil for one minute, stirring occasionally. Be sure to let boil for the whole minute so that the sugar dissolves.
3. Remove pan from heat and immediately add peanut butter or Nutella, quick oats and vanilla. Stir until well combined.
4. Drop by tablespoon-fulls onto greased wax paper or foil.
5. Let cookies cool until hardened, about 20 to 30 minutes.