Listen and subscribe to our podcast from your mobile device:
Via Apple Podcasts | Via Spotify | Via Stitcher
On Wednesday, as the Graphic newsroom prepared to put together the pages for the Thursday paper, news broke that the Florence program was suspended for the remainder of the spring semester.
In This Week’s Episode:
- Behind-the-scenes coverage of how the Graphic news team put together four stories about coronavirus’ impact on the Pepperdine community in the hours following the news of the Florence program’s suspension.
- Our latest update: On Sunday, Pepperdine Heidelberg and Lausanne both suspended their programs for the remainder of their semesters.
- James’ rundown on the coronavirus to date, and how this international issue hits home.
- Kayiu and Brianna’s story about the administration’s decision to suspend Florence, and student’s reactions immediately following the suspension.
- Kyle and Lindsey’s story about how other abroad programs are affected by the decision.
- Vernie and Emily’s story about how Shanghai students have adjusted since returning to the Malibu campus.
Listen in, and tell us what you think. Email us at email@example.com. Follow James Moore on Twitter: @james25moore. If you’re interested in advertising with “The Graph,” write to us at PeppGraphicAdvertising@gmail.com.
“The Graph” is made by Kaelin Mendez, Channa Steinmetz, Madeline Carr, Jeremy Zerbe, Natalie Rulon, Elizabeth Smith, and Courtenay Stallings. This episode was recorded in the KWVS podcast studio studio. “The Graph” is a Pepperdine Graphic Media production.